Tuesday 31 July 2012

Asian Food festival!


ASIAN FOOD FEST IN COLORADO USA
APRIL 2nd 



There are about 20 of us Asians from Thailand, Philippines and China who are working as international staff at the Y and one of our goals is to share our culture, especially the food. One of our American friends have decided to have an Asian food fest where we cook our traditional dishes. They all enjoyed it and loved it! I, being a sushi/maki lover, made my very own maki rolls, salmon and crab, where I only used a plastic folder to wrap it, haha! Plexy and Earvin Cooked the Philippines very own, Adobo which everyone loved. Piaw and Chadchapon "Guy"  from thailand cooked their Chicken soup and Thai Spicy Noodles. Will, the brains of this event was in charge of dessert, he got us Apple Pie and Ice cream! this sure is one YUMMY NIGHT, one of the nights i will truly miss. :)













I always tell her that she reminds me of Gisele Bundchen :))








No comments:

Post a Comment