Thursday 26 July 2012

My "crib" in Granby



Wanna know what my, in that case, OUR room looks like in Colorado?
Before we even flew across the world for our US practicum, we already requested to be room mates together, unfortunately, wish not granted, so my bro-from-another-momma waited about 2 weeks till we move to a new room, since only boys and boys, and girls and girls can stay together and Sherly and Plexy are already room mates. But they moved us to a fresh new room. room 3084 of Blueridge lodge. We had no one else in the room with us for 1 month, and on our last month, since that the number of employees are growing in the summer, we had to pick 2 room mates, so, we got our Thai brothers, Mint and Arm :) I just miss my life in the USA, and I miss my friends there, and my room. 
VIEW FROM OUR WINDOW  (c) sony w570 digicam (March 22, 2012)





HOW WE LOOK AFTER MOVING IN! :)))) 




AS OUR THAI ROOM MATES SAY: LOOM MATES :)

I MISS






HOW OUR ROOM LOOKS LIKE WHEN WE MOVED: MARCH 22, 2012





HOW OUR ROOM LOOKS LIKE BEFORE WE LEFT: JUNE 14, 2012 :)))))) DISASTER 

No comments:

Post a Comment