Thursday 19 July 2012

How to distress yourself



THURSDAY HASSLE 
19th of JULY, 2012

             This semester, I only have Mondays and Wednesdays 6:00pm-9:00pm, but since I am the newly elected Student council President for the college of International Hospitality Management, I do go to school to do some paper works and tasks. So today, July 19, I went to school to fix some important council papers, where I had to run back and forth to our building (IHM building) and the old grade school building and to the photocopiers and have to deal with questions, and many many other pending tasks,  so today was just really tiring. 

What I usually do to alleviate the pressure of my day, I pass by SM Southmall, which is also the way going home,  just to buy a DQ milkshake, vanilla milkshake to be exact, I bring it home and drink it while eating the chocolates I brought home from my USA expedition and just lay down in my bed and listen to my favorite music (specifically Adele, The Naked and Famous, & John Meyer) as well as taking deep breaths    :)) 

Ya'll should do the same:
SWEETS+MUSIC+BED+ AIR CONDITIONING +DEEP BREATHS

FAQ: SWEETS ARE GOOD TO ALLEVIATE STRESS, SADNESS AND PRESSURE.







No comments:

Post a Comment