Monday 16 July 2012

And so my life begins

My Journey to the United States


So after how many months of preparing for this summer work and travel program, here we are, leaving the PH. Me and 3 of my classmates chose to have our On-the-job training in the USA in the Summer so that we can explore more of the hospitality industry outside of the country. March 5, 2012, we left the Philippines, only having a bit of knowledge of the USA. Guess this will be the start of our 3 month-long work!

A photo of me with my awesome luggage at the Ninoy Aquino Int'l Airport. all geared up and ready to go!

1st flight: MNL-NGO Manila to Nagoya Japan, took us 3 hours
2nd flight: NGO-MSP Nagoya Japan to Minneapolis, took us 13 hours, OH THE PAIN IN THE ASS
3rd flight: MSP-DEN Minneapolis to Denver, USA, took 5 hours.

With my Best friends, Earvin, Plexy and Sherly in Minneapolis, first time to see a walkalator! HAHA


DESTINATION: SNOW MOUNTAIN RANCH, YMCA, COLORADO USA

A view from my window, I can say, THIS IS AMERICA!


An Awesome map in Denver international Airport :)

So after our grueling 20+ hour flight, here we are, in Denver, this is how thick the snow is! its like 0 degrees when we got here! freezing like ice popsicles!





My 1st room. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment