Sunday 19 August 2012

A warm welcome

University of Perpetual Help-MOLINO, CAVITE campus 
August 16, 2012

As a student leader and an ex-participant of the United States Practicum, it is my duty to go on public appearances and promote the summer work and travel program hosted by HR international. So, my first stop is my school's sister school, the UPHR-Molino Campus.

Since it was quite far from home, I took a 350php cab on the way there just to not get lost somewhere haha! So, when I got there, I waited in the deans office for the students to get settled. All i know is that im going to speak to only about 50 people, or only the HRM and tourism students, but when we were called to the venue, which is their gymnasium, I think the whole school was there? there were about 200+++ people from different courses.

My nervousness and stage fright just came over me but my adviser told me to suck it in and be natural so, I did, I went up that stage and presented my speech and showed the video I made about my whole USA work life and I believe I convinced them well. As i stepped down the stage, I felt more confident and empowered especially when my adviser, dean and fellow speaker said there was no sign of nervousness from me.. 

After the speech, the college of Tourism took us on a tour to their mini travel mart, they welcomed us with open arms and gave us souvenirs.! This is sure a day that ill remember, Thank you Perps Molino, and to everyone I was with this day! :)

PUBLIC SPEAKING






\
SOUVENIRS I GOT FROM TOURISM STUDENTS! THANK YOU GUYS!




















1 comment: